Connect with us

News

BREAKING! Coronavirus Extends To Other States As NCDC Confirms 8 New Cases In Nigeria

Published

on

Spread the love

The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) has announced new cases of confirmed COVID-19.

Nigeria now has 89 confirmed cases of the virus.

NCDC, in a tweet, said seven of the new cases are in Lagos with one in Benue.

Only one death has been recorded so far while three infected persons have recovered and were discharged.

Details shortly…

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

News

BREAKING: US Embassy Shuts Down Operations In Lagos

Published

on

By

Spread the love

THE United States Government, yesterday said it is shutting down it’s embassy in Lagos State for two days owing to the ongoing nationwide protest in the country.

It also warned its citizens in Nigeria to be wary of the protest in the country by being vigilante and avoid areas affected by the ongoing protests.

Though the U.S Mission Nigeria in the statement posted on its twitter handle, @USinNigeria failed shed light on its position on the protest, it stated that it will be shutting down the US Consulate in Lagos for two days starting from Tuesday.

The statement reads: “Multiple demonstrations are ongoing across Nigeria – to include areas within the consular districts of Abuja and Lagos.

“Although most demonstrations are peaceful, some have become violent and have shut down major thoroughfares and bridges.

“Some police stations have been targeted. Lagos State closed all schools indefinitely as of October 19 due to protests and implemented a 24-hour curfew starting at 4:00 p.m. on October 20. Consulate General Lagos is closed for the rest of today and tomorrow.

“We continue to urge all U.S. citizens to avoid areas around protests and demonstrations and to check local media for updates and traffic advisories. Continue to be vigilant and avoid areas affected by the protests.”

Continue Reading

News

Despite Sanwo-Olu’s 4pm Curfew, Protesters Refuse To Leave Toll Gate (VIDEOS)

Published

on

By

Spread the love
Lekki protesters defy 24-hour curfew imposed by the state governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, gather at tollgate for protest…

Watch video as they come out in mass to stage the protests… One of ur Protesters was interviewed by a reporter listen to the anger in his voice as he talks…
#ENDSARS, #ENDSPOLICEBRUTALIRY

WATCH NOW:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEVQ9-N1_PM


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd-4uAd3bHQ


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDQ1IUC9BSE

9 Likes 2 Shares

Continue Reading

News

#EndSARS: Newly Wedded Bride Joins Protest In Wedding Gown In Ondo (VIDEO)

Published

on

By

Spread the love

A newly wedded bride was spotted in Ondo State protesting against Police Brutality while in her wedding gown.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDqgiNJyhtk

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2017 Zox News Theme. Theme by MVP Themes, powered by WordPress.