Rivers Governor, Nyesom Wike, who rushed into the residence of a former Managing Director of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), Joy Nunieh, following alleged police harassment , has taken her to the Government House.
You may also like
About the author
- Warehouse Looting: Buratai Gives New Directives To Military Commanders, Field Officers
- #Lekkimassacre: Soldiers Not Responsible For The Killing Of Protesters – CPCR
- Covid-19 Benefit: NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives (Video)
- Drama As Thugs Invade Covid-19 Isolation Centre, Cart Away Beds
- Lekki Hidden Camera: How Fashola Illegally Tampered With Exhibit