News

Wicked World! UNILAG Undergraduate Dies After Eating Poison

Spread the love

UNILAG undergraduate, Tomiwa famously known as Tomie gadgets has passed on after being allegedly poison.

This sad news was broken by his friends and loved ones on social media today. Tomiwa who is the owner of tomie gadgets was just started to make it big when this unfortunate incidence happened.

May his soul rest in peace.

About the author

admin

Add Comment

Click here to post a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *